Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Blogvertise!

I know this isn't a craft... but I'm very excited about a new direction I'm taking with my blog. I've found a great new way to earn money while I'm sharing my love of crafts with everyone! It's called Blogsvertise.

I will be directed to websites featuring crafts by advertisers of Blogsvertise. I will write up entries here in my blog about those websites and agree to keep them on my blog permanently. I'll be reviewing if I like them or dislike them, and generally just talk about them. In exchange, the advertiser will pay me for having their link posted at least 3 times in my blog!

Isn't that great? I'm very anxious to get my first assignment from Blogsvertise. Since the websites that will be sent to me will be about crafts, I think this is going to be a lot of fun! I can't wait to get started!

No comments: