Monday, March 26, 2007

Why I started blogging...

I admit it, I'm addicted. I never thought it would happen to me, but I am loving blogging!

It all started innocently enough... I wanted a place that I could post pictures of the craft projects I completed and I really wanted to share the rag quilt I had made with some of my friends and family. So, I started the blog to do that.

Then I started investigating all the possibilities out there for bloggers and I was blown away! Next thing I knew, I was an affiliate of a couple of businesses and was joining different places where I get paid for posting about things that I already love! What could be better?

Now I'm learning more and more through the Link and Blog Challenge! It's so much fun!!!

I have a feeling I'll be starting a new blog soon... Now that I have this one running, I getting an itch to try another one... hmmm, so what will my topic be??? I'll let you know when I get it set up!

Have an awesome day!

Bev

2 comments:

Wendy said...

They are very addictive!! I have several and new ideas continue to come to me! lol

I like your blog topic! Love crafts, but I'm always at a loss for creative ideas. This will be a good place to find some inspiration!!

The Biz Buzz of a Latina Mom said...

I agree! It is addictive especially when you start making money off your blog!

Your blog is very informative and has great topics.