Thursday, March 29, 2007

Printable Pages for Kids!

If you have younger kids, here are two great websites that will give you links to hundreds of printable pages for kids! Printables For Kids and Free Stuff 4 Kids. I know when my girls were younger, I often printed pages off the web for them to take with them if I had to take them to meetings with me. I also used Word Searches and Word Finds when I was leading Girl Scouts and they were a huge hit!

Check out these sites and see what you can find!

5 comments:

Purrfect Polkadot said...

Thanks Bev!

I think the purse craft is going to be a Spring Break project for my girls - they will love it.

Char
www.printables4kids.com

Randa Clay said...

Thank you Bev! I just added your site to my blogroll. I appreciate the mention!

Randa Clay said...

Whoops- didn't mention that my site is freestuff4kids.net.

Jen said...

Great blog keep up the great work!
All Kinds Of Reviews

Davis said...

Its great, one more resource that i know for coloring is www.morecoloringpages.com.