Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Girl Scout Beaded Pin

My youngest daughter is a Cadette Girl Scout. Look what she made last night at her meeting! I think this is really neat. It's one craft I've never done myself. You get one large safety pin, then 11 smaller safety pins. You put the little beads onto the little safety pins in a specific order and it turns it into a design! If you can't tell by looking at this picture, this is the Girl Scout trefoil logo with the two girl faces.

Here is the design that they used, plus two other designs with GS in the trefoil.

I'm going to have to look up other sites and make some of these! I really like them!

Want some facts on the famous Girl Scout Cookies? Check out my friends blog at Merry's Kitchen! You'll find all kinds of interesting information!

No comments: